Access httpsession attribute within iframe using dwr

Access httpsession attribute within iframe using dwr

bala_vel balasubramaniyan

Re: Access httpsession attribute within iframe using dwr

This question was already asked by Peddi Kumar (a colleaugue of yours).
Please adher to regular forum etiquette and do not double post. Instead respond to the reply that was already posted. And do your own analysis so you can provide as much detail as possible, currently your question is very vague.

Mike Wilson

bala_vel wrote:
Resending this email again as it bounced back when I sent first time.

Hi DWR Support Team,

I have the following code in my java class and sessionDocument returns null all the time in case of IE browser. The same code works fine in other browsers like FireFox and Chrome.

Actually below code is in application (java class) which has been loaded in an IFrame.

    WebContext ctx = WebContextFactory.get();
    HttpServletRequest req = ctx.getHttpServletRequest();
    Object sessionDocument = req.getSession().getAttribute("SERVLET_ATTR");

We are using DWR 3.0.0-rc2 version. Any help on this would be appreciated

Thanks,
Velmurugan B

Velmurugan B