DWR 3.0 RC3 Stable Release timeline Follow up

DWR 3.0 RC3 Stable Release timeline Follow up

Shilpika
Hi Mike,
   Since I am unable to respond to the prior thread I created on Nabble, I am following up with a new thread. I would like to get more updates on the DWR RC3 stable release timeline. The last I checked, it was very close to be wrapped up and released.
Thanks.
Shilpika

Re: DWR 3.0 RC3 Stable Release timeline Follow up

All tickets are implemented and resolved (see https://directwebremoting.atlassian.net/projects/DWR/versions/10025) and we are currently running tests on different browser and appserver combinations to check for regressions. It may take another day or two.

Best regards
Mike

Shilpika Khera wrote:
Hi Mike,
   Since I am unable to respond to the prior thread I created on Nabble, I am following up with a new thread. I would like to get more updates on the DWR RC3 stable release timeline. The last I checked, it was very close to be wrapped up and released.
Thanks.
Shilpika

Re: DWR 3.0 RC3 Stable Release timeline Follow up

ramzi.abbyad

Thank you Mike!  We are looking forward to this release.