DWR Converter for Google GSON library

cassidyk@bellsouth.net
We are replacing JSON-lib with Google GSON library.  We are getting an error: No Converter for com.google.gson.JsonArray.  Does this require creating a custom converter for DWR or can we use one of the existing DWR converters?  For JSON-lib, no converter was needed.

Thank you.

Re: DWR Converter for Google GSON library

david@butterdev.com
Karen,
   Any custom type requires the configuration of a DWR converter.  Are
you using DWR as an RPC mechanism only?  It doesn't make a whole lot of
sense (to me) to run JSON through a DWR converter.  If your methods are
already returning JSON you may want to consider a different approach.