DWR : Method not found Error after dwr upgrade

DWR : Method not found Error after dwr upgrade

y2kkarthik

Hello DWR Champs,

I am facing below issue while upgrading dwr from 2.0 to 3.0. The underlying application is spring mvc based and I have also added corresponding spring-dwr xsd's after the upgrade. I am facing the below issue while call is not being passed from delegate js to delegate service.

Any help to mitigate this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance !

> 2015-09-24 13:45:14,511 WARN [org.directwebremoting.extend.Call] - 2015-09-24 13:45:14,511 DEBUG [org.directwebremoting.dwrp.BaseCallHandler] -java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Method not found. See logs for details at org.directwebremoting.extend.Call.findMethod(Call.java:247) at org.directwebremoting.dwrp.BaseCallHandler.marshallInbound(BaseCallHandler.java:205) at org.directwebremoting.dwrp.BaseCallHandler.handle(BaseCallHandler.java:108)

Re: DWR : Method not found Error after dwr upgrade

david@butterdev.com
We can't help you with such limited information.  Please look at and
follow the troubleshooting directions on our support page -
http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/support/index.html - and provide us
with more information if you are unable to resolve the problem.