DWR Reverse ajax using JMS Topic

pandharinath.barve
Hello,

I am trying to develope dashboard(monitor), which will recive data from
JMS topics. As soon as dashboard url opened by browser , JMS Topic
should
pump the messages to broser window ( dashboard ).

I tried to implement the DWR JMS packages as per the documentation but
facing strange problem, If I open more than one brosers then, JMS
publishes
dupicate data on both the windows.  For e.g.  JMS message is "Message
1"

Broser 1 will have
Message 1
Message 1

Browser 2 will have
Message 1
Message 1

 Browser.withAllSessionsFiltered(new UpdatesEnabledFilter(
        "UPDATES_ENABLED"), new Runnable() {

                 @Override
                 public void run() {

                 System.out.println(" updating data
"+this.getClass().getName());

                 String[][] data = { { output } };
                 Util.addRows("messageDisplay", data);

        }
});

It seems it updates same message on all browser sessions.

Could you please help or let me know is there any good way to implement
this kind of functionality

Thanks
barvepan

Re: DWR Reverse ajax using JMS Topic

david@butterdev.com
I have responded on the users list. Please submit questions to the
appropriate list, do not submit questions to both lists.  Thanks.