DWR and Spring MVC using full java config

DWR and Spring MVC using full java config

duayres
Hello,

I was unable to find anything on the internet regarding the use of dwr using pure java config with spring mvc and (WebApplicationInitializer or AbstractDispatcherServletInitializer). It's possible to use DWR using pure java configuration? Any tips please?

Thank you.

Re: DWR and Spring MVC using full java config

david@butterdev.com
Eduardo,
It should be possible but may require some experimentation.  I found the following stackoverflow thread that may be helpful - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27817764/dwr-spring-mvc-4-0-5-java-based-configuration.