DWR not generationg CSRF tokens

amit.sharma
Hi, I am using DWR java based configuration as discussed in the thread : DWR - Users - DWR3.0 rc3 - Spring MVC 4.0.5 java based configuration

now project is enabled with csrf token and DWR is not able to make any call.
I am getting Forbidden error on every DWR call.

DWR uses csrf token while making POST request but seems not working in my case.

I think there is something i need to enable while using Java Configuration but could not find the solution.
Please find the attached screenshot.

Regards,
Amit

Screenshot from 2015-03-03 13:05:28.png (193K) Download Attachment

Re: DWR not generationg CSRF tokens

david@butterdev.com
Amit,

It appears you are getting a 403 error trying to make the remote call to generate the id.  This is likely due to a misconfiguration.  When you say "no project is enabled with csrf token" what do you mean?