Extjs + Dwr3

Mahias

Re: Extjs + Dwr3

david@butterdev.com
First off this is the incorrect list for this type of question.  This is
outlined clearly on our support page, so please use the users lists for
future questions.

If you have basic knowledge of DWR and ExtJS it is not difficult to
integrate the two.  There are numerous examples if you search the web.
More specifically there are recent articles where ExtJS was discussed on
our mailing list.  I suggest taking the time to search the list and
research the issue before asking.  Thank you.