File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

uwolfer
My code sends a file with a DWR FileTransfer object from client to
server. The server is behind a reverse-proxy which has an
upload-max-size-limit. When the uploaded file exceeds this size, an HTTP
413 error is returned. DWR seems to ignore this result - no error
handler is called. Is there any chance to properly handle this situation
in client?

Using 3.0.0-rc3.

Re: File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

david@butterdev.com
What does the raw response from the server look like?  When sending
files the iframe transport is used.  Can you place a few breakpoints in
engine.js in the iframe.send method around (around 1897).  I am
interested if the load event is being fired on the iframe, or if you see
anything else that doesn't look right.

On 11/11/2015 01:41 AM, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> My code sends a file with a DWR FileTransfer object from client to
> server. The server is behind a reverse-proxy which has an
> upload-max-size-limit. When the uploaded file exceeds this size, an
> HTTP 413 error is returned. DWR seems to ignore this result - no error
> handler is called. Is there any chance to properly handle this
> situation in client?
>
> Using 3.0.0-rc3.

Re: File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

Hm, let me look into this and get back to you in a day or two.