Fwd: Re: File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

Fwd: Re: File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

david@butterdev.com

From original poster, see below:

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 13:58:43 GMT
Connection: close

Do you have any ideas? Feel free to forward my response to the list.

Bye
urs

<quote author='[hidden email]'>
What does the raw response from the server look like?  When sending
files the iframe transport is used.  Can you place a few breakpoints in
engine.js in the iframe.send method around (around 1897).  I am
interested if the load event is being fired on the iframe, or if you see
anything else that doesn't look right.

On 11/11/2015 01:41 AM, Urs Wolfer wrote:
> My code sends a file with a DWR FileTransfer object from client to
> server. The server is behind a reverse-proxy which has an
> upload-max-size-limit. When the uploaded file exceeds this size, an
> HTTP 413 error is returned. DWR seems to ignore this result - no error
> handler is called. Is there any chance to properly handle this
> situation in client?
>
> Using 3.0.0-rc3.

</quote>
Quoted from:
http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com/File-transfer-HTTP-status-error-not-handled-413-Request-Entity-Too-Large-tp7581231p7581232.html

Sent from http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com

Re: Fwd: Re: File transfer: HTTP status error not handled (413 (Request Entity Too Large))

Did you get this error when sending mail directly to users at dwr.java.net or when using the web interface at https://java.net/projects/dwr/lists/users/archive ?