Get Servlet Context without submitting Form

Get Servlet Context without submitting Form

Kumar N
Hi,

I want get input checkbox value in DWR without submitting form & can i access servlet context in DWR without submitting form, kindly help me.

Thanks in Advance,

Kumar N

Re: Get Servlet Context without submitting Form

david@butterdev.com
1) You are asking on the wrong mailing list:
http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/support/index.html#mailing_list

2) This question shows that you have not even made an effort to
understand how DWR works.  DWR is an AJAX library.  You don't need to
submit a form.  You simply get the value of the checkbox and send that
along with your DWR request.  I suggest taking a look at our
documentation and demos and learning the basics of how DWR works before
asking further questions.