Getting null values from server for javascript fields when using reverseAjax

Getting null values from server for javascript fields when using reverseAjax

h2010441
I use DWR 2.10 && tomcat 6.0.18. I have tried implementing the clock and chat application given in DWR examples under reverse ajax, but at dwr test page Iam getting the null values. Tried a lot, but could not trace out the reason.

Re: Getting null values from server for javascript fields when using reverseAjax

david@butterdev.com
The dev mailing list is for questions/discussion about dwr development.
This is clearly outlined on our support page -
http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/support/index.html#mailing_list. Please
use the appropriate list if you want your question answered.  Also, you
need to include a lot more detail as what you have written is not
helpful.  My only suggestion at this point would be to start with the
dwr.war (download dwr source, and follow the example exactly and slowly
modify the source to your needs).