How to access application path using DWR JSONHandler

How to access application path using DWR JSONHandler

saran
Hi,

I would like to invoke the JSONHandler rather than plainHandler using DWR 3.0.
Would be good if someone can provide how to do it in the existing DWR application.

Presently, when I look at the DWR calls, my application URL invocation isĀ

http://<serverhost>:<port>/<context-path>/call/plaincall/<serviceClass>.<methodName>.dwr

I would like to use JSON Path

http://<serverhost>:<port>/<context-path>/dwr/jsonp/<serviceClass>/<methodName>/param1/param2

Appreciate your speedy response.

Thanks
Saran

Re: How to access application path using DWR JSONHandler

Did you try the instructions at:
?

Also look at the drwdemo examples mentioned in the text.