Key value Seperators DWR POST request

vedantamsekhar
Hi Group,

I am into programming. I am evaluating a tool for security testing purposes. My application is a DWR based application. As part of the configuration of the tool to suite my application, i want to know what is the Key-value pair separators in DWR for ex: CallCount=1&WindowName=

I can see my POST Request looks like below;

callCount=1
windowName=
c0-scriptName=< >
c0-methodName=< >
c0-id=0
c0-param0=number:<Number>
batchId=9

It looks like New Line but is it correct? how to identify what is being used in my application? I dont access to the Src code :(

Thanks for the help,

Sekhar