Losing session in IE

pkumar246
Hello,

We are using DWR everywhere in application. We are seeing a weird issue in IE browser. This doesn't happen in any other browser(Firefox,Chrome,Safari).

I have the following code and sessionDocument returns null all the time in case of IE browser. When I check the HttpServletRequest and Session object I could clearly see the attribute been populated with value.

    WebContext ctx = WebContextFactory.get();
    HttpServletRequest req = ctx.getHttpServletRequest();
    Object sessionDocument = req.getSession().getAttribute("SERVLET_ATTR");

We are using DWR 3.0.0-rc2 version. Any help on this would be appreciated

Thanks,
Kumar