Merged JavaScript Interface

garrow

Is there a supported or conventional technique to generate a single JavaScript file that includes all the code necessary to expose available remote objects?

(Just using static files would not be appropriate because access controls control what is exposed to each user.)

Re: Merged JavaScript Interface

david@butterdev.com
John,
    Are you aware of JAWR?  https://jawr.java.net/integration/dwr.html.
There are some posts about using JAWR with DWR on our mailing list if
you run into problems you may find some help there.

-David