Multiple File Upload

hisureshk
Hi,
           We have implemented single file upload and is working fine. But I am trying to implement multiple file upload capability with input element specifying multiple in the html and let the user selects multiple files. I have few questions regarding the same.

How to define the remote method for multiple files?

Is there a configuration in DWR in which it calls multiple times the remote method defined

I have seen the CommonsUpload in which it parses the httprequests and prepares the hashmap of file items. But does not connect what it does after parse requests and receiving only one call to my remote method.

This is urgent. Appreciate any help

Thanks.
kumar