Need Info about DWR on Mobile Browsers

Sandeep.Joshi2

Re: Need Info about DWR on Mobile Browsers

If you search the mailing list (f ex at http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com/DWR-Users-f2114559.html) you can see there have been successful reports about mobile usage. IIRC problems or quirks that have been reported are Reverse Ajax on Android (doesn't work well) and some workarounds needed to integrate DWR in a PhoneGap app.

DWR doesn't care about your HTML version.
Use DWR 3.0 RC2.

Sandeep.Joshi wrote:

Hi All,

                                This is not a bug or anything. I use DWR in my project and wanted to know the usability of it on mobile Browsers.

1.       Has anyone tried it already ? How was the experience ?

2.       What are pros and cons came across ?

3.       What browsers, versions used?

4.       Is it that we have to use HTML 5 or normal html would do?

Basically I want to port my current project to mobile and wanted to know if DWR works there. DWR version – I will use any version that worksJ

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Joshi

Cell: +91 9960618218

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.