Problem with version 3.0.0-rc3-RELEASE

Lachuza

Re: Problem with version 3.0.0-rc3-RELEASE

david@butterdev.com
What version of DWR were you previously using?

On 2014-11-20 07:39, Lachuza wrote:

> [...]
> property values; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
> property 'filters' of bean class
> [org.directwebremoting.spring.SpringConfigurator]: Bean property
> 'filters' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
> parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1396)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1118)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:517)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:294)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:225)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:193)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:322)
>     ... 58 more
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:
> Invalid property 'filters' of bean class
> [org.directwebremoting.spring.SpringConfigurator]: Bean property
> 'filters' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
> parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:1064)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:924)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:76)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:58)
>     at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1393)
>
> Thanks

Re: Problem with version 3.0.0-rc3-RELEASE

How are you pulling DWR, maven, direct download?  Please make sure you
are actually using 3.0.0-rc3-RELEASE as this issue has been reported in
older versions of 3.x.  The code in this area hasn't changed in years so
I suspect you are using an older version.