Re: Re : DWR Request throwing error : No request handling method with name X in class Y

Re: Re : DWR Request throwing error : No request handling method with name X in class Y

david@butterdev.com
That DOES NOT match what the Spring docs say:
public (ModelAndView | Map | String | void) actionName(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response, [,HttpSession] [,AnyObject]);

Since you upgraded Spring they may be ENFORCING this method signature now which is LIKELY why you are getting the original error you posted:

No request handling method with name
'loadWorkListData' in class
[com.prospecta.mdo2.view.controller.dynamicDashboards.Dashboard]

com.prospecta.mdo2.view.controller.dynamicDashboards.Dashboard is Spring servlet (ie extends MultiActionController).

On 11/26/2013 08:28 AM, Amit Sharma wrote:
Yes David, I understand that if the signature of the method is not right I would get the error but the @RemoteMethod is as follow:

@RemoteMethod
    public Object[] loadWorkListData(String objectToLoad,int fetchCount,String currentRecordNUMINP){
        WebContext webContext = WebContextFactory.get();
        Object returnData[]=new Object[2];
        .
        .
        .
        .
        return returnData;
    }

After my intial post, I looked into the imports and found that non of the DWR related imports are working and server log says that Did not find handler method for [/engine.js]