Reg. upgrading our project from dwr1.1 to dwr3.0

Reg. upgrading our project from dwr1.1 to dwr3.0

saranyadevi
Hi all,

I am new user to dwr.

We have a project where dwr1.1 version is used. Now we have to upgrade the dwr jar from 1.1 to 3.0.

In that project they have used a class 'DefaultInterfaceProcessor'. We could not find that class in dwr3.0. Please guide us to find the alternative.

Help us at the earliest.

Thanks,
Saranya Devi