The specifc call count is not a number

divya

 I am getting "The specific call count is not a number " alert when trying to get response from server. I think the DWR function call count is sent to server in different format rather than number. Please confirm if am correct and help me fixing the same

Re: The specifc call count is not a number

david@butterdev.com
You have not followed the directions on our support page -
http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/support/common_problems.html

1) A search of the Users mailing list will reveal many, many topics with
similar questions:
http://dwr.2114559.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=5394489&query=%22the+specified+call+count+is+not+a+number%22&n=5394489

2) Questions like this should be asked on the Users mailing list NOT the
dev mailing list.

3) You only need to send your question to the list one time.  The list
is moderated and we will accept the message as soon as we see it.

On 08/22/2012 04:14 AM, divya wrote:

>   I am getting "The specific call count is not a number " alert when trying
> to get response from server. I think the DWR function call count is sent to
> server in different format rather than number. Please confirm if am correct
> and help me fixing the same

Re: The specifc call count is not a number

Sorry I included the wrong support link -
http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/support/index.html is the correct link.