Trouble creating DWR WebContext for Test class

Trouble creating DWR WebContext for Test class

Sanjay Patil

Re: Trouble creating DWR WebContext for Test class

Hi Satil,

In the simplest case you can supply your own mock implementation of the Container interface. The Container represents a generic dependency injection container that knows about all registered parts of DWR, f ex there is a SpringContainer implementation that interfaces to Spring.

Once your test cases start to ask for objects in the container it might be easier to fire up the real DWR classes that fully initialize the Container. Have a look at:
to see how this may be done, and either use it directly or take inspiration from it.

Note that DWR is an open-source project so I encourage you to take the opportunity to look in the source code for answers.

Best regards
Mike