Version 3 release candidate 2 (3.0 RC2)

Dela, Cruz Gil

Hi,

                I was upgrading to the latest one because it say it will resolve the issue with the HTTPONLY flag.  When I use this version, I have missing class files that I used on my old version.   Is there a way this can be added back. I’m using the utilities for parsing the request?

                Here are the list.

import org.directwebremoting.dwrp.ParseUtil;

import org.directwebremoting.dwrp.ProtocolConstants;

Thanks,
Gil dela Cruz Jr.
BNY Mellon Asset Servicing
301 Bellevue Parkway
19A-0206
Wilmington DE 19809
Phone # 302-791-4825
Fax # 302-793-8284

Email: [hidden email]

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to European legal entities.

Re: Version 3 release candidate 2 (3.0 RC2)

david@butterdev.com
ParseUtil no longer exists.  Most of the functionality in that class has
been moved into Batch and is now private.  I would like to know your
use-case for needing these methods?

ProtocolConstants still exists but it has been moved to
org.directwebremoting.extend.