objectFeatures error

Fordemo Only

Re: objectFeatures error

david@butterdev.com
It is really hard to provide you with help when you have provided us with no details.  I am assuming objectFeatures is something in your code because it is in not something in DWR's code.  I would suggest you debug your problem with Firebug, whatever.

On 05/16/2014 02:52 PM, Fordemo Only wrote:
Hello
I am calling a method from one page without a problem when I call it from a different page it gives "objectFeatures is not defined".  It is happening on before the callback even executes, I have disabled asych processing.  I am nonplussed as why it works perfectly on one page and not on another with the exact same parameters, and callback.  Ideas?