related to implementing DWR in project.

abhaypratap2007
We have tried to implement DWR in our project for showing notification
to users,but is it like its sending request to server after a specified
span of time.means its using Polling mechanism.

If there are any other ways in which we can implement this without
using Polling technique then please do guide us and also tell from
where we can get through all concepts of DWR,please provide links fro
that.

    Thanks.

With Regards:-
Abhay Singh

Re: related to implementing DWR in project.

http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/documentation/reverse-ajax/
Please direct further questions to the users mailing list.