status bar bar in each upload is over written by the other

status bar bar in each upload is over written by the other

boogies
Hi Everyone,

I am using reverse Ajax to display progress bar  in struts application.
But when I upload 2 content version at the same time,the status bar bar in each upload is over written by the other.Do any one have any idea about this?

dwr.xml
<dwr>
    <allow>
        <create creator="new" javascript="UploadMonitor">

        </create>
        <convert converter="bean" match="be.telio.mediastore.ui.upload.UploadInfo"/>
    </allow>
</dwr>

Thanks,
Boogies.