struts constructor

cpanon

Re: struts constructor

david@butterdev.com
Looking at the code, my best guess is the client session is expiring.  The struts creator attempts to pull a form bean out of the session and it is failing.  Handle session expirations more gracefully, you can do this in DWR - http://directwebremoting.org/dwr/documentation/browser/errors.html.

On 03/22/2015 11:24 AM, Yahoo! Support Inc© wrote:
Hello
We are using dwr in a Struts deployment and we are getting the abbreviate error stack below.
This is happening if clients are quiescent for a random period of time and even if client have just completed
a successful dwr call and return.  Can you please instruct on how to prevent this from happening ever?
It is in a Tomcat 6 6.037 deployment.

java.lang.InstantiationException: Illegal Access to default constructor
    at org.directwebremoting.struts.StrutsCreator.getInstance(StrutsCreator.java:138)
    at org.directwebremoting.impl.DefaultRemoter.execute(DefaultRemoter.java:348)
    at org.directwebremoting.impl.DefaultRemoter.execute(DefaultRemoter.java:283)
    at org.directwebremoting.servlet.PlainCallHandler.handle(PlainCallHandler.java:52)
    at org.directwebremoting.servlet.UrlProcessor.handle(UrlProcessor.java:101)
    at org.directwebremoting.servlet.DwrServlet.doPost(DwrServlet.java:146)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:643)